Adam Watts Wiki
Adam Watts Biography
Who is Adam Watts?
A kennel owner deid after being attacked by a bulldog three days before Christmas.55-year-old Adam Watts was savagely attacked by the great beast at lunchtime Wednesday at his farm near Dundee.
Five young children of a men who died in a dog attack were orphaned eight years after his mother lost a battle with cancer.A second tragedy struck his family Wednesday afternoon when Adam Watts was mutilated to death on the outskirts of Dundee.
Tragically, the deadly attack orphaned her five children, four of whom are teenagers and one is just 10 years old.
Her mother, Eileen, lost a valiant battle with cancer in February 2013, at age 46.
In 2018, the Daily Record recounted how the couple’s youngest son earned thousands of pounds in honor of his mother by walking over the Tay Road Bridge 20 TIMES.
At that moment, Adam couldn’t contain his pride in his son’s amazing feat of endurance …
He told us: “I am full of pride.”
“For one of them to witness this and have to try to get help is a stomachache.”
Police and paramedics rushed to the kennels shortly after 1 p.m. Wednesday after a report of a large bulldog attacking Adam.
His Facebook business page was littered with dog images showing his devotion to man’s best friend.
As news of his death spread, Adam received dozens of tributes from current and former clients and business friends.
- Janine Sturgeon said: “Such devastating news of the passing of Adam Watts.
- “Adam was the kindest and most caring man who helped the dogs and no request was too much.
- “Heartbreaking for his children and his family that he spoke about so often.
- “Thank you Adam for everything you did and may you rest in peace.”
Wallace Vets in Dundee said: “It is with great sadness that we learn of the passing of Adam Watts of Juniper Kennels.
Quicks and Facts
- Adam Watts, 55, is praised by Scottish charities for helping animals in his care
- His kids, aged between 10 and 18, worked with him at the Juniper Kennels and Cattery near Dundee
- Mother Eileen Watts passed away in 2013 at the age of 46
- Police say it is not suspicious and a report will be sent to investigators