Brandt Osborn Wiki
Brandt Osborn Biography
Who is Brandt Osborn ?
A 42-year-old Hollywood wannabe was reportedly arrested on the set of NCIS: Los Angeles in connection with the mysterious deaths of a 24-year-old Instagram model and her freind.
Brandt Osborn, a Staten Island native, was one of three men arrested Wednesday in the deaths of Christy Giles and Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola in November, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Thursday.
David Pearce, 37, and Michael Ansbach, 47, were identified as the other two men arrested Wednesday. Pearce faces a manslaughter charge, while Ansbach and Osborn are charged with an accessory to manslaughter, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
Arrested and charged
About 12 hours later, the women’s cold bodies were dumped at two hospitals by men in ski masks driving a black Toyota Prius without license plates, captured on CCTV according to Giles’ husband, Jan Cilliers.
A car matching the Prius was photographed parked in Pearce’s driveway after the incident.
Giles was pronounced dead shortly after she was found, and Arzola passed away on November 28 after being in a coma for two weeks.
Culver City hospital
Murrietta said Osborntleft his apartment to get tested for COVID-19 for the commercial shoot, and when he returned, his roommate informed him that Giles was dead.
“He checked his pulse, he got scared, he decided not to call 911 and they decided what to do with the body,” Murrietta told The Post.
“So they didn’t know what to do, thold her that he ey didn’t want to call 911 and get in trouble, so they decided to drive and leave his body at the Culver City hospital.
Ansbach was arrested
At 5.36 a.m. M., a friend named Eddie, who was at the official after party the girls had planned to go to, texted Christy: “Where are you?”
The read receipts show that Christy never read the text, nor did anyone else after that, and Uber’s records show that the women never got into his cab.
Cilliers believes that in those six minutes, something happened to his wife and his friend that left them incapacitated.
Quicks and Facts
- David Pearce, Brandt Osborn and Mike Ansbach were booked on suspicion of felony offenses in the deaths of Christy Giles and Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola
- Giles, 24, a model, and Arzola, 26, an interior designer, were last seen alive at a warehouse party in East LA on November 13
- Around 12 hours later, their bodies were dumped outside two different hospitals
- DailyMail.com can reveal Pearce and Ansbach were among a group who snuck into the party’s VIP section that night and ‘targeted’ the two women
- The men acted ‘obnoxious’ and ‘crazed’, according to the women’s friend who was there that night