Kristal Bayron-Nieves Wiki
Kristal Bayron-Nieves Biography
Who was Kristal Bayron-Nieves?
A teenage girl was shot and killed during a robbery while working her shift at a Harlem Burger King, and the killer took only $ 100.
Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19, was working as a cashier at the Burger King at 116th Street and Lexington Avenue in East Harlem around dawn Sunday when an armed robber entered the restaurant around 1 a.m.
The gunman struck a male customer with a pistol before striking a manager in the face.
Bayron-Nieves, who just started the job three weeks ago, gave the thief $ 100 in cash from the drawer, a witness said, according to her mother.
The criminal turned to leave, but turned around again and shot Bayron-Nieves in the torso, according to the New York Post.
The teenager was transported to the nearby Metropolitan Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
“She didn’t deserve to be killed while she was working at a Burger King,” said a police source.
Her family told the Post that she had already requested more security and she moved to day shifts after fearing for her safety when leaving work.
“Ella Solo is 19 years old and more than 50 homeless people sleeping in front of the store,” said her mother, Kristie Nieves, 36, in Spanish through her friend and translator Nathalie Pagan.
Police said the suspect
Police said the suspect struck a male customer with a pistol and struck a manager before fatally shooting teenager Kristal Bayron-Nieves, who had only been working at the restaurant for three weeks, according to her mother.
Bayron-Nieves was shot in the torso and rushed to Hospital Metropolitano, where she was later pronounced dead, police said.
In the video, the gunman is seen dressed all in black with a black mask as he appears to order Bayron-Nieves to go to the register to get cash.
Police said the killer fled the scene after the murder and is now being wanted.
Crime Stoppers is offering a $ 3,500 reward for catching him, police said.
Read Next:Harley-Dee Thompson: Man, 27Wikicnn
Kristal Bayron-Nieves Quicks and Facts
- A teen girl was gunned down and killed during a robbery while working her shift at a Harlem Burger King, with the killer making off with only $100 for the crime
- Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19, was working at the Burger King at 116th Street and Lexington Avenue in East Harlem around 1 am early Sunday morning
- The teen had already wanted off the late shift because she was so scared
- Bayron-Nieves, who just started the job three weeks ago, gave the robber $100 cash from the drawer, an eyewitness said, according to her mother
- The robber, who has yet to be identified or apprehended, was described as a slim male who was wearing dark clothes and a black mask, according to police
- Crime Stoppers offered $3,500 for the killer’s capture as wanted posters with a surveillance photo of the killer could be seen on the streets of Harlem on Sunday